My research interests include Graph Representation Learning and Geometric Deep Learning. More specifically, I am interested in exploring statistical/mathematical ideas that can be used to design better representation learning algorithms for graphs, texts and images. I also have a special propensity towards theoretical physics, ideas like Causal Set Theory, Tensor Networks and Renormalization Group Algorithms intrigue me. I am constantly looking at ways to work on ideas at the intersection of Machine Learning and Theoretical Physics.
* December, 2020 - Leveraging Kinematic Space for Deep Representation Learning - Accepted at NewinML, NeurIPS 2020 Workshop as Oral!
* December, 2020 - Graph of Thrones : Adversarial Perturbations dismantle Aristocracy in Graphs - Accepted at AAAI'2021 Student Poster Program and the extended version is accepted at DiffGeo4DL, NeurIPS 2020.
* 2020 - Probabilistic Word Embeddings in Kinematic Space, Accepted at ICPR, 2020!
1. Graph of Thrones : Adversarial Perturbations dismantle Aristocracy in Graphs. Jamadandi, Adarsh and Uma Mudenagudi. In, AAAI'2021 Student Abstract and Poster Program + Extended version at DiffGeo4DL Workshop, NeurIPS, 2020.
2. Probabilistic Word Embeddings in Kinematic Space. Jamadandi, Adarsh, Tigadoli, Rishabh, Tabib, Ramesh and Mudenagudi, Uma. In, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2020.
3. Learning Hierarchical Representations in Kinematic Space. Jamadandi, Adarsh; Tabib, Ramesh and Mudenagudi, Uma. In 33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS, 2019), Graph Representation Learning Workshop (Poster).
4. Exemplar based Underwater Image Enhancement augmented by Wavelet Corrected Transforms Jamadandi, Adarsh and Mudenagudi, Uma. In the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition,(Workshop, Oral), 2019.
5. PredGAN - A Deep Multi-Scale Video Prediction Framework for Anomaly Detection in Unlabelled Videos. Jamadandi, Adarsh; Kotturshettar, Sunidhi and Mudenagudi, Uma In: Proceedings of 11th Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, 2018, ACM International Conference Proceedings (Oral).
Featured in a local Newspaper, highlighting my entrepreneurial journey!
Read the Full Story here.
My team and I designed a new line of micro-controller development boards called the Accexlron.
The board won the prestigious, "Best Practical US-Based Project" in a contest organized by Hackster.io